FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Space Invaders [QG] Index du Forum  Connexion  S’enregistrer
Jab Tak Hai Jaan>2012

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Space Invaders [QG] Index du Forum -> Espace Libre -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
winijama

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Jab Tak Hai Jaan>2012 Répondre en citant

Jab Tak Hai Jaan 2012 arrowleft urlin.us/2bj1w

And...it...is...just...thatOne...day...Samar...finds...a...bomb...planted...in...the...London...Underground,...and...helps...defuse...itAkira..Rai..Anupam..Kher..^.."Top..Grossers..Overseas..2012"Retrieved.9.January.2013^...Baker,...Steven...(6...October...2012)All..rights..reserved16..January..2013Retrieved..5..December..2012Retrieved...3...January...2013"Yash.Chopra.signs.Rahman"^."Review:.Jab.Tak.Hai.Jaan's.breezy.romance.has.weak.story"^.."Colors..Screen..Awards..Winners"The...film...was...released...during...the...six-day...Diwali...weekend...beginning...on...13...November...2012.[4][5]...The...movie...received...positive-to-mixed...reviews...from...critics...in...India...and...positive...reviews...overseasSee...more......Quotes...Samar...Anand:...Saline...mischief...in...your...eyes,...Small...insolence,...Laughing...in...your...smile,...Waves...of...dusk...unfurled...in...your...hair,...I...will...not...forget...you,...Not...until...I...cease...to...breathe,...Not...until...I...cease...to...live21...October...2012Samar.is.working.part-time.as.a.waiter.when.he.meets.Meera.again.at.her.and.her.fiance.Roger's.engagement.partyYash..Raj..FilmsFollow.IMDb.on.Twitter.Create.a.list.User.Lists.Related.lists.from.IMDb.users.Movie.Genre:.Best.Bollywood.(indian).Movies.a.list.of.38.titles.created.13Jun2011..Top.20.Popular.Bollywood.Hindi.Movies.of.2012.a.list.of.27.titles.created.10Nov2012..2013.Watchlist.a.list.of.40.titles.created.25Nov2013..Maria.a.list.of.49.titles.created.27Jun2014..Movies.with.Shah.Rukh.Khan.I.want.to.see.a.list.of.30.titles.created.10monthsago..See.all.related.lists.Connect.with.IMDb.Share.this.Rating.Title:.Jab.Tak.Hai.Jaan.(2012).6.9/10.Want.to.share.IMDb's.rating.on.your.own.site?.Use.the.HTML.below^..."'I'm...nervous,...tense,...scared'"The..New..York..Times27..October..2012It..opened..well..at..the..box..office,..and..Box..Office..India..declared..the..film..a.."hit"..in..India..and..a.."blockbuster"..overseas.[6][7]..Jab..Tak..Hai..Jaan..emerged..as..the..third-highest-grossing..Bollywood..film..overseas..at..that..time,..after..3..Idiots..and..My..Name..Is..Khan..(2010).[8]Zoya...Ali...KhanCreate..?..IMDb.Everywhere.Find.showtimes,.watch.trailers,.browse.photos,.track.your.Watchlist.and.rate.your.favorite.movies.and.TV.shows.on.your.phone.or.tablet!.IMDb.Mobile.site.Follow.IMDb.on.Home.Top.Rated.Movies.Box.Office.TV.Coming.Soon.Site.Index.Search.In.Theaters.Contact.Us.Message.Boards.Register.News.Press.Room.Advertising.Jobs.IMDbPro.Box.Office.Mojo.Withoutabox.Conditions.of.Use.Privacy.Policy.Interest-Based.Ads.Copyright..1990-2016.IMDb.com,.Inc^.."Son..of..Sardaar..Overseas..Total"Retrieved.17.December.201226...November...2012Full..Review…....April..20,..2015..Joe..Leydon..Variety..Top..Critic..A..sumptuous..if..rather..soulless..love..storyThe...film's...principal...photography...was...expected...to...begin...in...November...2011...but...was...delayed...because...Khan...wanted...to...take...a...break...after...his...two...previous...films,...Ra.One...and...Don...2.[18]...Principal...photography...began...on...9...January...2012...at...Yash...Raj...Studios...in...Mumbai,...where...a...significant...part...of...was...shot.[13]Retrieved.17.November.2012^...Ansari,...Shabana f5880b0734

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Space Invaders [QG] Index du Forum -> Espace Libre -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation